Matter Beat the Clock!
This game is designed to reinforce the science vocabulary focusing on Matter while the students have fun.
The way the game is played:
- Each student playing the game is given a game board.
(The game board has the definition or explanation printed in each square.)
- Each student is given a copy of the game cards.
- The students will be given a designated amount of time (assigned by you the teacher) to place the correct terms on top of the game board.
- The cards are to be matched with the correct definition.
- At the end of the designated time, the cards are to be checked for accuracy.
Simply print, cut, and enjoy!
Topics featured on the game cards:
- Electron Cloud
- Atomic Number
- Mass Number
- Atomic Mass
- Thermal Energy
This game has been designed to fit into several situations:
- The game may be an entire classroom activity.
- The game may be a stand alone enrichment.
- The game may be a group activity.
- The game may be a review of a unit’s vocabulary
- The game may be an introduction to a unit’s vocabulary.
- The game may be timed or untimed.