This game is designed to reinforce the science vocabulary focusing on Matter while the students have fun.
The way the game is played:
- Each student playing the game is given a game board.
(The game board has the definition or explanation printed in each square.)
- Each student is given a copy of the game cards.
- The students will be given a designated amount of time (assigned by you the teacher) to place the correct terms on top of the game board.
- The cards are to be matched with the correct definition.
- At the end of the designated time, the cards are to be checked for accuracy.
Simply print, cut, and enjoy!
Topics featured on the game cards:
- Electron Cloud
- Atomic Number
- Mass Number
- Atomic Mass
- Thermal Energy
This game has been designed to fit into several situations:
- The game may be an entire classroom activity.
- The game may be a stand alone enrichment.
- The game may be a group activity.
- The game may be a review of a unit’s vocabulary
- The game may be an introduction to a unit’s vocabulary.
- The game may be timed or untimed.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.