- Offers two methods for expanding brackets which supports lower ability allowing all students to make progress.
- Recaps Expanding Brackets
- Lots of Mini Whiteboard Assessment opportunities to discuss misconceptions and ensure true understanding.
- Worksheet differentiated fully with support and challenge, answers included.
- Problem Solving where students need to form equations using perimeter, perfect for the New GCSE.
- Plenary assesses all and allows students to see where they are and what is the next step.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 83%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Algebra Revision Bundle (18 Lessons) - Everything you need
For all your Algebra needs... 18 Lesson Bargain worth £24.00! \- Fractions \- Co-efficients/Identities \- Expanding Brackets (One, Two and Three) \- Functions \- Recurring Decimals \- Sequences \- Simultaneous Equations \- Solving Equations \- Substitution \- Surds Please look at each resource individually for details of what each contains.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.