1. List of common vocabulary topics that should be reviewed
2. Present tense verbs (verb endings, regular, irregular and stem change)
3. Present progressive
4. Preterit regular verbs
5. Preterit irregular verbs including "sole" verbs and car/gar/zar verbs
6. Direct and indirect object pronouns
7. Reflexive verbs
8. Possessive adjectives
9. Personal "a"
10. Demonstrative adjectives
11. Negative sentences
12. Regular and irregular informal affirmative commands
14. Tener que + infinitive
16. Cuanto cuesta/n
17. Equal and Unequal comparisons
18. Prepositions of location
20. Weather & seasons
22. Calendar - months, days, adverbs of time
23. Saber & Conocer
23a.Plurals and adjective agreement
24. Deber + infinitive
25. Ir a + infinitive
26. Con + subject pronouns
27. Imperfect - includes full conjugations of the 3 irregulars, conjugations of 1 AR and 1 ER/IR verb, a rhyme to remember difference between preterit and imperfect uses AND an acronym for imperfect uses.
28. Gustar verbs
29. Acabar de + infinitive
30. Por and Para acronyms
This item will assist with in class group review and as a handout it will be a valuable reference for your students now and in the future.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.