This resource includes an English and Spanish version of The Holocaust - Read, Draw & Write. These are perfect for your bilingual or dual language classrooms!
Holocaust is not an easy event to explain to our kids but being honest is always very important, kids need to learn and grasp the historical context of when and why the Holocaust took place, but teaching about the Holocaust needs to go even deeper, than just the facts.
The Holocaust is more than a history lesson, it is a lesson in human behavior and kids can make connections between this historical event and real life.
This resource is perfect to teach your kids beyond the facts and help them understand and reflect on discrimination and unfair treatment in their context.
The two resources I am including in this bundle are sold separately. Below is the list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
This resource includes:
- Page 1: Cover & What I Know, What I Want to Know (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 2: The Holocaust (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 3: Why Jews? (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 4: Living Conditions for The Jewish People & The End of the Holocaust (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 5: Heroes of the Holocaust (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 6: What I Learned and Thoughts… (English and Spanish Version)
Teach your kids beyond the facts!
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.