Students use theatre to identify scientific concepts
1. Students divide into groups of five to read-through and perform scene as readers' theatre.
2. Students complete assessment following their performances, then check answers with script.
3. Students will research science to find the one premise mentioned in the script that is not valid.
4. Student group that identifies the invalid premise first will learn lines and perform the scene as a roving drama group performing in other classes/schools.
5. Student group with the highest scores on the assessment given to each group will understudy the actors while the remaining groups will also go to other classes with to set up the set and props.
6. Students in other classes will complete assessment individually or in groups.
7. Students in other classes will rate performance and scene using a survey.
Plastic flower pots
Bag of Sand
Tealight containers (used)
Cheesecloth or thin white or brige scarf
Small plastic bottle with yellow water
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.