Greek Mythology Bundle
This bundle combines 5 products into 1 for a great value!
Text Dependent Questions, Writing Prompts, Character Analysis, Vocabulary Matching Worksheets and more! This complete lesson bundle contains everything needed to teach and assess the following Greek myths:
• King Midas and the Golden Touch
• Pandora's Box
• Persephone and Demeter
• The Story of Arachne
• Athena and Poseidon
Each myth is Common Core aligned and created to facilitate “Depth of Knowledge” (DOK) for your students. Each myth is originally written and is aligned to be used as a CLOSE Reading activity (not familiar with CLOSE reading? It’s okay, we have instructions and anchor charts to help you incorporate it into your teaching).
You can use each unit in its entirety, or “pick and choose” the components to meet the needs of your students.
Each unit contains the following elements:
• A Reading Passage (originally written for upper elementary and middle school students; it is written with wide margins to facilitate annotation for CLOSE reading)
• Allusion Poster
• Character Analysis Activity
• CLOSE Reading Anchor Chart (poster to hang to show the symbols used to annotate in close reading)
• CLOSE Reading PowerPoint (Instructions on how to do teach CLOSE Reading if you are unfamiliar)
• CLOSE Reading Annotation Bookmarks
• CLOZE (fill in the blank) worksheet for students work on the skill of context clues, vocabulary development, comprehension attainment, or assessment
• Writing Prompts, including Essential Questions (also can be used for assessment)
• Tree Map Graphic Organizer (a Language Arts/ Grammar component to work on parts of speech)
• Venn Diagram to Compare and Contrast
• Vocabulary Words and Definitions Matching Activity
Each product in this bundle can be purchased separately but purchased together are a great value.
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Copyright 2016 The Teacher Team
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.