One of over 40 interactive PowerPoint presentations (many with complementary workbooks) which together cover the core content of any PE/Sports Studies course in the 14 – 16+ age range. Already used in hundreds of UK and international schools and ready for the new 2016 specifications. This presentation contains 7 interactive activities and various animations of skeletons walking, running, etc. An innovative Key Point slide(s) allows a plenary session focusing on terminology and its correct use.
• Works on all operating systems where MS PowerPoint has been installed, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android (this presentation is flash-free).
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied).
• Saving you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
• To order complete sets or for site/VLE licences please visit please visit…
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide and similarly only three pages of a MS Word document. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation and associated workbooks - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.