One of 21 interactive PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 & 2) which together cover the core physiology content of any P.E./Sports Studies course in the 16 – 18+ age range. Visually stunning, many of the presentations contain videos, animations and interactive exercises.
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied).
• Works on all operating systems where MS PowerPoint has been installed, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android (this presentation is flash-free).
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
• To order complete sets or for site/VLE licences please visit
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.