Included in this bundle are hours of fun, interactive, and productive activities that have been tried and tested with hundreds of happy children. Not only are the activities engaging, they also enable young people to develop their key skills in areas as varied as: Literacy, Numeracy, Science, Art and Design, PSHE, and Speaking and Listening.
Included within the bundle are the following popular resources:
- Murder Mystery Investigation: Students use exhibits, maps, evidence, and budgeting skills in order to solve a murder mystery case;
- Fantasy Football Club Group Project: Students design and resource their own football team from scratch, using a limited budget and selection of classic and modern footballers;
- Stating Your Case for the World's Greatest Sportsperson - Students use their researching, persuasive writing, and speaking and listening skills to argue the case for the best sportsperson of all time;
- Space Mission: Find Us A New Earth! - Students are given an imaginative scenario and real-life information about the current most hospitable exo-planets, and must use their scientific and literacy skills to build a case for the next planet humans should inhabit;
- Crazy Animal Limericks Anthology - Loads of fun animal limericks for students to read, and comprehension/ creative tasks for them to complete.
All that you have to do is print and go, everything that you need for these resources (including teacher guidance) is provided.
All images are licensed for commercial use, and are cited on the final slides of the presentations.