Biochemistry Macromolecules is a Device-Based Scavenger Hunt Activity geared towards high school biology students. It’s a great way to keep students actively engaged in their learning and gets them out of their seats and collaborating while completing an activity.
Check out Teach Science With Fergy for my personal blog on teaching ideas and more resources.The Content Includes:
• Proteins and Enzymes
• Nucleic Acids
• Cell Membrane
• Saturated vs. Unsaturated fats
• Print the QR codes and place them around the room
• Place your students into groups
• Let them loose! They move from Location to Location as they complete their tasks. Each Task is assigned by scanning the QR code and there are 5 Tasks per Scavenger Hunt Activity.
• Have them submit their answers directly to your email via a form on my website.
Have a question? Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org