14 Sheets to download and copy as needed.
These worksheets are from 14 years of teaching children and adults about Roman mosaics. They are designed to enable children to have fun and get a more indepth understanding of this ancient craft.
The 3 download PDF’s contain;
- History and methods sheet
- How to draw out a Solomon’s knot motif freehand, drawing a pattern out without compasses etc.
- 1 colouring in sheet with 6 patterns on plus 1 completed for reference.
- ‘The Rules’ this explains something the children can look for in all mosaics, plus teachers sheet.
- Four sheets with parts of a border pattern on which when coloured in can be placed together to form a complete design (teachers sheet included).