Kids love African animals, like lions, elephants, zebras and giraffes!
This highly motivating penmanship copy book has all of these animals and much more, including many you have probably never heard of before - 26 African animals in all.
This book contains the following features:
- 26 copy-work pages, one for each letter of the alphabet, with each one featuring a different African animal
- Low-saturation colored pictures of each animal (requires less color toner, or you can print in black and white)
- 27 extra lined pages, 5 in color and 22 in black and white, with 4 different line sizes
- A coloring page each for most of the animals (19 total)
PLUS you get 22 additional reward pages:
- 3 drawing lessons (elephant, lion, giraffe)
- 6 section review crossword puzzles
- 4 picture hunt challenges
- A “What’s Different” picture puzzle
- A word search puzzle
- 5 additional word puzzles
- 2 mazes
94 usable pages. This book, which is part of our Animals of the Continents Penmanship Series, can be used with our African Safari Unit Study if desired, or it can be used alone.
The professional handwriting font set used in our penmanship books is used by public schools across the U.S. This book is reproducible for all students living in the same home as the books purchaser.