Place value task cards have multiple uses. Teachers need easy yet effective ways to meet the needs of all students of all different abilities. These place value task cards focus around the 2.NBT.2 CCSS.
What is 2.NBT.2?
2.NBT.2 forms part of the CCSS (Common Core State Standard). It was created as an effort led by state to improve the educational outcome of students in Math and English/Language Arts (ELA).
**What’s included with these place value task cards?
36 task cards with answer key cards.
The top left hand corner is numbered with the answer cards matching. The bottom left hand corner has ‘2.NBT.2’. This makes it easier to not mix the task card up. Print and laminate to add durability.
**Place value task cards
- 1 to 12 – Fill in the boxes by skip counting by 5
- 13 to 24 – Fill in the boxes by skip counting by 10
- 25 to 36 – Fill in the boxes by skip counting by 100
**These are just some of the ways that these place vale task cards can be used;
- These can be used individually, small groups or in pairs.
- Morning math
- Supply folder
- Early finisher
- Challenge cards
- Small group activities
- Laminate back to back this way students can check their answers
- Challenge their partner – this works by asking a partner to solve the equation. The one with the most right wins.
- Math stations
- Ring binders
Please note: Watermarks/blurred images will not be in your downloaded file! All files are PDF unless stated otherwise.
Online Platforms – Stop by and say ‘Hi’ we love to hear from you <<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<
Have you downloaded a resource recently? We would love to see how you have used it. Take a picture and upload it to one of our social media sites. Don’t forget to tag us! #teachersbestie