Acceleration 5E Lesson Bundle is designed for middle and high school students. This bundle follows the 5E model and section 4.5.6 Forces and Motion AQA for GCSE. Step-by-step instructions are included on how to implement this in your classroom.
Acceleration 5E Lesson Bundle includes:
• Acceleration in 1 and 2 dimensions
• Uniform acceleration
• Sports cars and fighter jets
• P-T, A-T, and V-T graphs
• Newton’s second law
• Galileo’s and Einstein’s contributions
• Average and instantaneous acceleration
• Deceleration/negative acceleration
How does the 5E model facilitate learning?
• It emphasizes inquiry, critical thinking, and the process of science
• Its success is backed by countless scientific studies that demonstrate its effectiveness
• It’s built around the idea that humans construct knowledge and meaning from their learning experiences. That they build upon their prior knowledge and to be effective, learning needs to be active and allow the participants to construct new knowledge from their experiences