- Store Tab - Here you enter student data - max: 92 students / 4 classes
- Data Tab - Here you can edit the Grade Boundaries
- Dashboard Tab 1 - You can view results filtered by class
- Dashboard Tab 2 - You can view results filtered by student - single or multiple selection
- Dashboard Tab 3 - You can view results filtered by grade
- PLC Tab - You can select by class, then by student to view a complete overview with graph
I primarily use this resource for assessments - entering student details, the assessment title and the students grade for each question in the STORE TAB - from here everything is automated!
I often use this during department meetings, annual reviews, when writing reports and at parents evenings. Additionally, it is very useful to have data and graphs for each unit assessment to keep students and parents up-to-date with either a printed Personal Learning Checklist (PLC) or digitally via email.