- show understanding that an algorithm is a solution to a problem expressed as a sequence of defined steps
- show understanding that many algorithms are expressed using the four basic constructs of assignment, sequence, selection and repetition
- show understanding that simple algorithms consist of input, process, output at various stages
- document a simple algorithm using: structured English, pseudocode, program flowchart
- derive pseudocode or a program flowchart from a structured English description of a problem
- derive pseudocode from a given program flowchart
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.