Bring the study of hyperbolas to life with this engaging mini-project. Students discover hyperbolas in architecture and use this knowledge to design their own hyperboloid structures.
This resource includes:
- Student project guidelines
- Answer key for introductory problems.
- Teacher's guide for different ways to use project and extensions.
This resource available as part of:
- Conic Sections Resource Bundle
Other Conic section resources include:
- Conic Sections Parabola Puzzle Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
- Conic Sections Circles Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
- Conic Sections Classification Card Sort Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
- Conic Sections Ellipses Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes (coming end of April 2017)
- Conic Sections Ellipses Activity (coming end of April 2017)
- Conic Sections Hyperbolas Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes (coming May 2017)
- Conic Sections Hyperbolas Activity (coming end of May 2017)
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.