BESPOKE VERSION AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PE DEPT!
I CAN RE-DESIGN & SEND AN AMENDED VERSION… NO FURTHER COSTS INVOLVED!
Please find my own design of a Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention Program (Microsoft Excel). It has taken several years to develop, trial and re-design the program to get to the current version.
This version is not free but it is considerably less than alternative programs on-line (who charge one year or multi-year subscriptions which are far more expensive). A free trial version is in my shop if you’d like to try it out first!
- Full Version: Core PE - Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention Program - V1
- PDF Complete Example: the very same program but how it looks complete with data!
If you have purchased the program, please note:
- It’s really important that you enable ‘macros’ if Excel asks you to do so!
- Explore the program and follow the instructions inside. The idea is that the program does most of the work for you!
- Please contact me if you would like me to change the document to suit your own department and the way you assess your pupils. Its not a problem… its part of my ongoing service that you have paid for!
- I welcome constructive criticism. If you think it can be improved before I adapt the version for your own department, please let me know!
- In addition, every updated version of this program will be FREE to customers who have purchased the previous version!
The Back Story!
In 2013, the program was a simple manual spreadsheet and our interventions were written in paper registers. I have added new sheets, learnt more Excel functions / formulas and even delved in to the world of macros.
The original aim was to create a largely automated program for to accurately assess and set targets for pupils, record lesson-to-lesson assessments, set & track interventions and, importantly, to improve assessment consistency across the department.
We adopted the new Edexcel GCSE PE practical criteria for use in Core PE and created our own Yr 7 baseline procedure - but I am aware this may be different in your school. It has helped us immensely and has been positively acknowledged by our Senior Leadership Team, other PE Department’s in the area and OFSTED. Now it’s time for the program to spread its wings…
- GCSE PE (AQA / Edexcel / OCR) versions of my Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention Program are available in my TES shop!
Thank you for looking at (and possibly purchasing) my Core PE Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention program. And remember, if you have purchased it, please contact me at RobDav1944@gmail.com and I will make your version bespoke to your own PE Department!