Because NO evaluation is complete without an oral motor evaluation/assessment.
Otherwise known as the cranial nerve exam :) I don’t know about you, but in my opinion wearing masks makes it really difficult to carry out the essential oral motor assessment! Without a visual model, it can be pretty difficult for the client to understand what’s going on… That’s why I’ve included realistic pictures to support you in carrying out the oral motor evaluation! You can print these little picture cards out, laminate them for durability, punch a hole in them and stick them on a key ring!
- X1 ‘Consent Form’: This could be used to facilitate the discussion prior to a client participating in an oral motor evaluation
- X1 Cranial nerve exam form, plus another sheet with additional information on the exam form!
- X31 Oral motor evaluation form pictures
- X31 Oral motor evaluation form pictures without text
- Additional blank templates
- X2 Low tech AAC supports
- If you have any questions please contact me! Enjoy :) xxxx
The Mellow SLP
I haven’t included a picture card for ‘gag’ as this is not something I regularly test
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.