FULLY INTERACTIVE FOR THE 2018/19 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Have you seen the sample version? Try it for FREE here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/digital-teacher-planner-2018-19-first-half-term-interactive-sample-11948802
- Full of interactivity throughout… from the tabs & external hyperlinks to the planner’s own navigation functions (see below)
- Fully interactive PDF planner
- Works with any tablet & smart phone (use a tablet for the best experience)
- Use your Apple Pencil / stylus to write / draw on the planner (requires a suitable note-taking app)
- Easy-to-read / use layout with a filofax design & calm, modern pastel colour theme
- ‘Home Page’ for your personal details & helpful information / guidance showing how the planner works
- Left-side tabs to navigate to Calendar & Monthly Views
- Right-side tabs to navigate to ‘Home Page’, ‘Contacts’, ‘Expenses’, ‘Handy Tab’ & ‘Notes’
- ‘Handy Tab’: external hyperlinks to general & educational websites, hyperlinks to recommended note-taking apps & information, links & tips on lesson planning, assessment, differentiation etc
- ‘Calendar View’: displays an entire calendar year with each month linked to the respective…
- ‘Monthly View’ (13 months): features all major holiday & religious events, links to the previous / next month in the top corners as well as links to every…
- ‘Weekly View’ (58 weeks): displays the week number, a link back to the monthly view, all major holiday & religious events, space to record the groups you are teaching during the week, a handy notes section & links to each and every…
- ‘Daily View’ (398 days): features links to every week number of the month (current week highlighted), a link back to the monthly view & handy ‘Notes’ / ‘Phone Calls’ / ‘To Do’ sections. In addition, the left page of each Mon-Fri view contains ‘Today’s Lessons’ where you can plan your lesson activities / ideas and the right view contains ‘Today’s Overview’ where you can record your plans before & after school, break / lunch time duties or indeed any detentions that you might have!
If you purchase the Digital Teacher Planner, we really hope you enjoy using it and we welcome any feedback / ideas to make it even better!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.