FULLY INTERACTIVE FOR THE 2018/19 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Have you seen the sample version? Try it for FREE here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/digital-teacher-planner-2018-19-first-half-term-interactive-sample-11948802
- Full of interactivity throughout… from the tabs & external hyperlinks to the planner’s own navigation functions (see below)
- Fully interactive PDF planner
- Works with any tablet & smart phone (use a tablet for the best experience)
- Use your Apple Pencil / stylus to write / draw on the planner (requires a suitable note-taking app)
- Easy-to-read / use layout with a filofax design & calm, modern pastel colour theme
- ‘Home Page’ for your personal details & helpful information / guidance showing how the planner works
- Left-side tabs to navigate to Calendar & Monthly Views
- Right-side tabs to navigate to ‘Home Page’, ‘Contacts’, ‘Expenses’, ‘Handy Tab’ & ‘Notes’
- ‘Handy Tab’: external hyperlinks to general & educational websites, hyperlinks to recommended note-taking apps & information, links & tips on lesson planning, assessment, differentiation etc
- ‘Calendar View’: displays an entire calendar year with each month linked to the respective…
- ‘Monthly View’ (13 months): features all major holiday & religious events, links to the previous / next month in the top corners as well as links to every…
- ‘Weekly View’ (58 weeks): displays the week number, a link back to the monthly view, all major holiday & religious events, space to record the groups you are teaching during the week, a handy notes section & links to each and every…
- ‘Daily View’ (398 days): features links to every week number of the month (current week highlighted), a link back to the monthly view & handy ‘Notes’ / ‘Phone Calls’ / ‘To Do’ sections. In addition, the left page of each Mon-Fri view contains ‘Today’s Lessons’ where you can plan your lesson activities / ideas and the right view contains ‘Today’s Overview’ where you can record your plans before & after school, break / lunch time duties or indeed any detentions that you might have!
If you purchase the Digital Teacher Planner, we really hope you enjoy using it and we welcome any feedback / ideas to make it even better!