READ AND WORK is a BILINGUAL thematic unit that provides your teaching with a set of readings passages and worksheets. This set is related to the explorer William Clark.
There is a text with fast facts about the explorer presented
In this section, there is a questions sheet for reading comprehension. Each questions sheet contains 7 direct questions related to the text.
This section contains 6 different activities for searching facts about the topic presented.
1. FACTS SHEET – Write facts about the explorer presented.
2. BUBBLE MAP – write words related to the explorer presented.
3. KWL CHART – Complete the KWL related to the explorer presented.
4. FACTS CHART – Write facts about the explorer presented.
5. FLIP FLAP MINI-BOOK – Complete the flip flap mini-book with facts about the explorer presented.
6. VENN DIAGRAM – compare and contrast two different explorers including the explorer presented and another one.
There is a poster added at the end of this mini-unit to complement the work and study of the explorer presented.