EXPONENTS AND EQUATIONS PLUS EXPONENTS CHALLENGE
* * * EXPONENTS AND EQUATIONS:
* Just getting into exponents? Perfect! Need a little review? Perfect!
* This worksheet will have your students practicing how to use exponents in small equations.
* Each equation consists of a variety of exponents that need to be solved.
* Your students will get some good practice with their exponents using this worksheet.
* * You could even turn this into a transparency and use as a whole class lesson discussing answers as you go along!
* * * EXPONENTS CHALLENGE!:
CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS with these TWO worksheets on exponents.
Here are two examples of what's on here:
* * two to the sixth power minus eight squared
* * five to the fifth power divided by five cubed
THINKING? YOU'RE STUDENTS WILL BE!!
Students are given 16 WRITTEN EXAMPLES like above to solve on Side 1. They then have to find their matching answers on Side 2, BUT the matching answers on Side 2 are ALSO written out in words and must be solved too!
32 examples to solve in all ~ PLUS a BONUS Geometry question included.
NOT for the beginner! THESE WILL MAKE YOUR STUDENTS THINK!
Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.