New 2016 Specification
Structure strips to aid students answering the three types of exam questions from the Edexcel 9-1 Period Depth Study from Paper 2.
Students stick to the left margin and use to aid writing assessment questions. Can be used for peer/self assessment also.
Can be used for the following topics:
● Spain and the ‘New World’, c1490–c1555
● British America, 1713–83: empire and revolution
● The American West, c1835–c1895
● Superpower relations and the Cold War, 1941–91
● Conflict in the Middle East, 1945–95.
Credit to @mrlockyer for original idea
Please see my other lessons & resources