The NEW OfSTED requirements ask for more focussed attention to pupils personal development.
Personal, Social & Health Education (PSHE) is a HOT topic/ subject.
Health Education is now so important, especially supporting children’s mental health, nutrition and fitness.
- Children today spend more time sitting and less time doing.
- Children spend more time inside than prison inmates.
- Children spend more time on tablets, computer games and mobile devices.
Teachers have to search online to gather resources to deliver a quality PSHE lesson.
Use this FUNDA Health Education Bundle to support your children’s Health Education, nutrition, fitness, growth mindset, mindfulness and mental health.
Your Bundle includes:
- Healthy Vs Unhealthy
- Positivity Word Search
- I Am Amazing
- Scrambled Food
- Find The Food
- My Mirror
- What’s Growing In FUNDA’s Garden
- Eat A Rainbow
- Traffic Light Lunchbox
- Healthy Or Not
- Bad For My Teeth
- Good For My Teeth
- Daily Food Pyramid
- Vegetables I Like The Most
- Growth Vs Fixed Mindset
- Inspiring Quotes.
Remember to leave your feedback or send FUNDA evidence/ pictures of your children using this resource, we often reward teachers and schools who leave us positive feedback.