Record a child's individual likes, dislikes and other information a key person should know. This is a useful tool for when a child starts your setting, moves between rooms/key person or it can be updated each term or half term.
See attendance, behavior, and grades for the whole week at a glance! At the end of the week, punch holes in the sheet and pop it into a binder.
Includes editable Microsoft Word, PDF and Microsoft Excel documents in color, grey, and black and white. The Microsoft Excel file speeds seating chart entry by copying student names into all weekly seating charts automatically. It also gives you the ability to generate printable and projectable seating charts for your students.
To use the automatic seating chart duplicator and project-able and printable seating chart features, Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 is required. Setup and printing is super easy (don't worry, knowledge of Excel is NOT required). Be sure to select 'Enable Content' (at the top of the screen) when first opening the file for full functionality. Single user license. Not for commercial use.
An Excel grade book for both standards based and traditional grading. Combine levels of mastery with traditional methods like homework, quiz, and unit scores. Adjust weights, group assessment categories and print gorgeous progress reports!
Requires Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016. Be sure to select 'Enable Content' (at the top of the screen) when first opening the file for full functionality. PC Required; not for use on Macs. Single user license. Not for commercial use.
• Contains 10 extension activities to be used for marking, stretch and challenge, peer assessment and in D.I.R.T
• Includes Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Whatsapp styles
• Can be used across KS3-5 (Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form)
• Makes your marking more efficient and time saving!
• A4 Sheet containing 65 stickers
• Can be re-printed and used multiple times - it saves you more than buying them online
• Editable document - you can move pictures and change borders if needs be to print.
• Very easy to print - simply print onto A4 label sheet
• To be printed onto Mini Address Label Stickers, 65 labels per sheet, 38.1 x 21.2mm.
• These can be found through YPO, Amazon, Avery etc.
• Double check whether stickers need to be face up/down on your printer.
Please see my other marking stickers that are available, examples on my blog: https://mrthorntonteach.wordpress.com/marking-stickers/
Resources included are as follows:
•Alphabet letters with mini robots inside (A4)
•Numbers 0-9 with mini robots inside (A4)
•Question mark, exclamation mark, comma and full stop with mini robots inside (A4)