Students often need these simple reminders when using their Apple iPad in the classroom. This product contains a cover page as well as 14 classroom rule posters. The cover page and 14 rules come with 6 different border styles. These posters are great for a bulletin board or to fill in space around your classroom. Use all or just the ones that apply to your students. Print out and use the rules that apply to your class. If you want any additional rules added, don’t be shy to request them.
The current rules in this package:
- I will keep all food and drinks away from my iPad.
- I will mute my iPad when I am not wearing headphones.
- I will always carry my iPad with two hands.
- I keep everything I do kind and appropriate on my iPad.
- I will not take a picture or video without permission.
- I will only use the iPad with clean hands.
- I will not walk around the room with the iPad.
- I will keep the iPad flat on my desk.
- I will raise my hand and wait quietly when I need help.
- I will return the iPad to the correct spot.
- I will plug the iPad into the charger when I am done.
- I will always treat the iPad with respect.
- I will not add or delete apps on the iPad.
- I will share the iPad with my friends.