This resource includes English and Spanish version of Labor Day / International Workers’ Day. These are PERFECT for your bilingual or dual language classrooms!
This is an EXCELLENT resource for learning about Labor Day while having fun. The activities give students the opportunity to reflect on this holiday and understand the important role workers play in our society.
Students interview family members or people at school, and recognize different kind of jobs and all the contributions they make in their society. Children write a meaningful note to express gratitude and pay tribute to all workers through a creative pennant-card.
If I were a worker, is a fantastic activity to brainstorm the types of jobs or careers your students might like to have in the future. This activity is fantastic to develop empathy and social skills.
The two resources I am including in this bundle are sold separately. Above is the list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
This resource includes:
- Labor Day Celebration Mind map (English and Spanish Version)
- Labor Day Main Facts Mind map - empty format (English and Spanish Version)
- Labor Day Interview (English and Spanish Version)
- Labor Day Pennant/Banner Card (English and Spanish Version)
- If I Were a Worker … (English and Spanish Version)
Happy Labor Day!
Feliz Día del Trabajador!