Name That Note! – Treble Clef & Bass Clef
**Music Theory Bundle
Key Stages 3 and 4**
Nine sets of treble clef and bass clef note-naming challenges with over 1000 notes to name!
A hands-off activity! No prep required! Just click and go!
Are your students secure with notation? Can they confidently read treble clef and bass clef notes?
Name That Note! gives students numerous opportunities to learn and reinforce their treble clef and bass clef notation skills, in a fun but challenging way; enabling them to better understand music.
This bundle includes-
• Three sets of 30-slide treble clef challenges.
• Three sets of 30-slide bass clef challenges.
• Three sets of 30-slide treble and bass clef challenges.
• Set 1 – Contains only notes within the staff.
• Set 2 – Same as above plus ledger lines.
• Set 3 – Same as above plus accidentals (sharps and flats).
Each set has three levels. The levels are dictated by a time allocation.
• Level 1 gives students 10 seconds per four-note slide.
• Level 2 gives students 6 seconds per four-note slide.
• Level 3 ‘The Ultimate Challenge’ gives students only 3 seconds per four-note slide!
All challenges have a music accompaniment.
Students record their answers on prepared worksheets.
Answer keys are provided.
This will support your delivery of the National Curriculum for Music.
Great for review, assessment, seat work, homework, supply, distance learning, independent study and home learning.
No musical background required!
This bundle includes;
• Three sets of 3-level treble clef note-naming challenges presented through PowerPoint
• Three sets of 3-level bass clef note-naming challenges presented through PowerPoint
• Three sets of 3-level treble clef and bass clef note-naming challenges presented through PowerPoint
• Musical accompaniments
• Student worksheets
• Answer keys.
Go check out my shop for more music lessons from Newtonlab!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.