My GED Science Practice Test is a hot-seller for GED/ABE teachers, so now I have added a 2nd edition.
The 2014 GED science test includes questions in the area of Life Science, Earth/Space Science, Chemistry & Physics.
The content areas of the 2014 GED Science Test targeted by the test questions are:
Physical Science (35%)
• Structure of atoms
• Structures and properties of matter
• Chemical reactions
• Motions and forces
• Conservation of energy and increase in disorder
• Interactions of energy and matter
Life Science (45%)
• The cell
• Molecular basis of heredity
• Biological evolution
• Interdependence of organisms
• Matter, energy, and the organization of living systems
• Behavior of organisms
Earth and Space Science (20%)
• Energy in the Earth system
• Geochemical cycles
• Origin and evolution of the Earth System
• Origin and evolution of the universe
This product is one-of-a-kind practice covering each of the areas without paying the ridiculous prices. Better yet, you will have a hard copy unlike the computer-generated practice tests which are a one time deal.
It can be used as a (am I ready to take the GED?) practice test and/or review.
The answer sheet (which gives full explanations for the correct answer) will enable students to assess their understanding in each area (life science, chemistry, Earth and space science, and physics).