Has your class explored how oral history can educate society about the recent past?
This free workshop plan and resources pack encourages students to explore the relevance and reliability of oral history interviews as historical sources, consider how oral history differs from other evidence, plan and prepare an oral history project, and interpret and present the information they discover.
• Deepen understanding of the past by capturing and recording real life experiences
• Explore opinions, attitudes and empathy towards others
• Develop thoughts on cultural diversity and identity
• Progress communication, analysis and debate skills
• Promote creativity through working together
Creative Commons "Sharealike"
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions. Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.