Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Case Study Will Western Sanctions Hurt Putin’s Russia? (with answers)
- 1 Case Study President Barack Obama’s 2014 “Christmas Surprise” (with answers)
- 1 Case Study Gambling Goes Global on the Internet (with answers)
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
- Understand the elements of a country’s political environment that can impact global marketing activities.
- Define international law and describe the main types of legal systems found in different parts of the world.
- Understand the most important business issues that can lead to legal problems for global marketers.
- Describe the available alternatives for conflict resolution and dispute settlement when doing business outside the home country.
- In general terms, outline the regulatory environment in the European Union.
You may also like:
Once you will purchase teaching materials please leave comments!