Whole lessons & Handouts to describe yourself; talk about what you do with friends; talk about music preferences; talk about what I wear & talk about last weekend . Suitable for KS2 and KS3 Spanish teachers. Based on the Studio 2 Vert course. Lessons are planned in detail to ensure pace and interaction as well as maximise learning. The answers come up as you click.
The lessons include:
- using the verb être to describe yourself and someone else; using intensifiers.
- talking about what you do with your friends using ‘on’; using if clauses with weather expressions.
- talking about what music you listen to; giving opinions about music genres and singers.
- naming items of clothing and colours; using the near future tense to say what you’re going to wear.
- using the perfect tense with être and with avoir to talk about where you went and what you did last night/weekend.
In order to print the handouts ‘student friendly’ click:
On the Full Page Slides box click on the drop down arrow. Select 2 slides and tick Scale to Fit Paper (unless already ticked). If the Frame Slides option is ticked, untick it.
On the Print One Sided box click on the drop down arrow and select Print on Both Sides (Flip pages on long edge).