A Powerpoint game to revise animals. instructions below: c.f. eggs, grannies.
1. Save the PPT under a new name and use that in class.
2. Draw the noughts & crosses grid on the whiteboard.
3. Project the PPT in review/edit mode. Go to slide 2, where blue rectangles cover the images.
4. have two pupils or two teams to play the game: One is X, the other O
5. The first player chooses any square. You may prefer that the number is given in Russian.
6. On the chosen square, right-click on the blue rectangle and select "cut". This reveals the image.
7. If the player can name it, s/he wins a point and X or O is drawn in the corresponding square on the white board grid.
8. If the player can not name it, the other player may attempt it as a bonus score.
9. The second player now has a/another turn.
10. At the end of the game, when closing the presentation, a dialogue box will open asking if you want to save the game. Click on "Don't save".
11. If by mischance you save the game in its altered form, you still have the original. Delete the renamed game and re-save the original under a new name. This is quicker than trying to reinstate the blue rectangles.