The Lab Safety Bundle includes the following:
1. A PowerPoint presentation on laboratory safety. Includes slides on laboratory rules and the meanings of common safety symbols found in the laboratory. Great as a starter lesson for science classes.
2. A set of 24 task cards designed for students to independently, or in groups, practise, review and think about safety in the laboratory. Card contain questions on safety and procedures in the laboratory as well as identifying safety symbols .
Included in this kit:
- 24 task cards focusing on laboratory safety
- Student solution sheet on which to record answers.
- Teacher answer key.
There are 4 cards on each sheet [6 sheets in total]. They can be printed in greyscale or color [single or double sided]. Save paper and time by laminating the cards and keeping them as class sets. Provide each student with a blank solution grid for writing the answer to the problem stated on each card. Great as a group extension or consolidation activity or for early finishers.
3. An activity booklet focused on safety in the science laboratory. Activities include; completing information tables, quizzes, a word search, word puzzles and a matching activity. Great for introduction to laboratory safety lessons. 7 pages including solutions.
Clipart by Ron Leishman Digital Toonage