30x resources in 6 lesson packs. Well differentiated to three challenge levels - all hour hong powerpoints come with clear LOs, starters, plenaries, accompanying clips and worksheets.
Made by experienced Head of PSHE and Citizenship and suitable for KS3/4.
1. Income and Expenditure Introduction- credit and debit
2. Budgeting - being financially savvy and keeping to a personal budget
3. Payslips, tax and national insurance.
4. Public money - how it's spent nationally and locally.
5. Saving, investing and pensions - how to plan for a secure financial future.
6. Personal finance and debt- managing your finances sensibly.
7. Financial products- debit cards, loans, credit cards, bank accounts, what are they for and how do we use them.
Variety of different level tasks for MA,LA or Core
ALSO - Leave me a review and I'll send you a resource of your choice for free.
Differentiated to 3 levels or 4 levels where possible
Designed to fit Ofsted criteria for' Good' or above
Credit to BBC for clip and links
Many more cheap and free resources at my shop: