This topic is about the jobs/occupations in French. Children will learn some jobs (37 in total!!), say what their parents' occupations are and say what they would like to be when they grow up. (Places in the city should have been done before this topic.) These lessons are suited for Y6 (5th Grade) and beyond. This topic will last 3 weeks (1 hour lesson per week).
There are lots of activities, dialogues and games. The 5 skills (listening, understanding, speaking, writing and reading) are all present. With cute and happy cartoons, the topics are adapted for children and motivate them to learn French while having fun! It is made for teachers who speak French but also those who don't! The lessons are all very easy to follow. The lesson plan and audio sounds of the vocabulary are there to help you learn and pronounce the words beforehand!
- 4 Powerpoint presentations
- 1 lesson plan
- 1 lesson sheet ( with all the key vocabulary: for the children to stick in their books)
- 1 HA worksheet (Assessment)
- 1 LA worksheet (Assessment)
- 1 Card game to cut out
- 1 word search
- 2 smartboard activities (Smart Notebook software)
- Audio clips of vocabulary (in the powerpoints to practice beforehand)
- Information documents (About, Advice and tips, Copyright)