This pack contains 14 drama lessons based on five popular fairy tales. It is accompanied by 22 resource sheets and a PPT presentation. The lessons include individual, paired and group work.
There are full descriptions of the drama strategies used.
1) The Three Little Pigs: three lessons using mime, freeze frame, hot seating, T.I.R and sculpture.
2) Hansel and Gretel: three lessons using mime, script work, sculpture and T.I.R
3) Little Red Riding Hood: three lessons using sculpture, thought circle, mime, hot seating and movement to music
4) The Enormous Turnip: two lessons using mime, thought circle, hot seating and movement to music
5) The Three Billy Goats Gruff: three lessons using sculpture, improvisation, script work, hot seating and movement to music