Looking for something exciting for a mammal unit?
An idea for a mammal project?
These activities are fun and engaging.
Feel inspired, Be Creative and Make Change.
Bears are extraordinary animals. Some bears climb trees others make a wide range of interesting noises. Use the observations and information to invent something fantastic.
1. Why Teach Biomimicry
2. Getting Started Guide
3. How to Observe and Collect Information about the rainforest
4. Bears Are Can Have
5. Polar bears are fascinating because. . .
6. What if I was a polar bear? Invent something fluffy and warm inspired by the fur.
7. Feet like a polar bear. Use pictures as inspiration to invent something.
8. Invent a robo using polar bear as our inspiration.
9. What do grizzly bears eat?
10. Make a menu inspired by grizzly bears. Invent a glow that selects food. . .
11. Great at digging - design a gardening/farming tool or machine inspired by grizzly bears.
12. Sleeping grizzly bears. Invent a sleeping bag.
13. Giant Pandas are great because. . .
14. Glove or toy inspired by giant pandas.
15. Long Tongue - Sun Bears
16. Spectacled bear - Log peeling robo, Cool sunglasses
17.Sloth bear - Singing pavement
18. How to use biomimicry in the classroom - inspiration and ideas
19. Links to videos and information