This is a device-based Scavenger Hunt Activity geared towards middle school science courses. It’s a great way to get kids moving throughout the classroom and actively taking part in their learning process.
Check out Teach Science With Fergy for my personal blog on teaching ideas and more resources.The Content Includes:
• The cause of the seasons
• Earth’s tilt
• Solstice and Equinox
• Overcoming misconceptions
• Why leaves change color in the fall
• Earth’s revolution around the Sun
• Print the QR codes and place them around the room
• Place your students into groups
• Let them loose! They move from Location to Location as they complete their tasks. Each Task is assigned by scanning the QR code and there are 5 Tasks per Scavenger Hunt Activity.
• Have them submit their answers directly to your email via a form on my website.
• Lets your students utilize their devices
• Cuts down on wasted paper
• Combines learning with assessment
• Is a lot of fun
• Comes in both Word and PDF formats
Have a question? Feel free to contact me: email@example.com