PART TWO FOLLOWING SOON…
8 detailed essay plans including points, evidence and analysis:
- Evaluate the extent to which James I was more effective than Charles I in handling finance
- How far was James I a more successful king than Charles I
- How far were ideas of privilege and prerogative to blame for the breakdown in crown and Parliament relations to 1629
- The reign of Charles I was very different to James I
- To what extent did religious divisions threaten the state 1603-1629
- To what extent did the political nation undermine attempts at financial reform
- ‘Early 17thC monarchs had very limited powers.’ Assess validity of this view.
- How effective was opposition at altering the monarch’s religious policy 1603-1629
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.