Age of Exploration: Station Activities engages students in hands-on activities.
Included in this set of activities:
- ship design
- the physics of ship building
- creating an Astrolabe
- sailor's log
- and captain's plea for sponsorship.
We learn more through experience, and these activities give students the opportunity to experience aspects related to the ships of Age of Exploration.
Included in this teacher's guide
- Suggested different uses for activities
- Informational texts for students for 6 activities
- Student handouts for 6 activities
- Complete materials list for each activity
- Additional resources related to the Age of Exploration
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.