After searching far and wide found these level descriptions; have adapted them but thanks to who ever started them off. We have put each level on one page and put them on the walls the students really understand them. Hope they help.... sunsetter :0)
On my travels as a KS2 and KS3 music teacher I have developed these posters to help children recognise what level they are working at. I encourage children to refer to them as often as possible and they went down well with OFSTED recently. I hope someone else finds them helpful! :0)
Six weeks worth of lesson plans aiming to develop agility, balance and coordination. These lesson plans are aimed at the non PE specialist primary school teacher. Excellent for Multi-skill after school clubs.
This resource is an interactive, 75 question powerpoint POST Olympic Games and Rio 2016 quiz. The questions mainly focus on Team GB's achievements but the quiz also includes some general questions about the Rio Olympics. There are 3 multiple choice answers. This resource is an ideal back to school activity for use as an assembly, lesson or for tutor group time. Also useful as a PE resource when an active PE lesson is unable to take place.
The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams.
PLEASE NOTE - THE ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE 'CITIUS, ALTIUS, FORTIUS' LOGO ON EACH SLIDE.
The images only appear after clicking for the answer. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to allow individuals / teams to record their answers.
1. Where did the Rio Opening Ceremony take place?
2. Who was chosen to be GB’s flag bearer at the opening ceremony?
3. How many sports did Team GB win medals in?
4. Who won the first medal for GB?
5. Which team received a standing ovation at the opening ceremony?
6. How many medals did Great Britain win at the Olympics?
7. In which sport did GB win the most medals?
8. Who did Andy Murray defeat in the Men’s Singles Tennis final?
9. Who became GB’s Britain’s most successful female Olympian with a fourth gold medal in Rio?
10. Who was GB’s flag bearer at the closing ceremony?
This presentation covers part of the new AQA GCSE PE 2016 specification Physical Training unit theory content for Training Thresholds and Altitude Training. The 19 page PowerPoint presentation introduces the key information and encourages reflection via a series of exam-style questions (complete with full mark schemes) and analysis of elite performance.
The presentation should be enough to cover 2x1 hours lessons, although could be adapted slightly to include an additional research task.
Presentation is part of a package so please check this out to make a saving on the whole unit content!