A robust classroom-ready presentation on Product from the Marketing Mix, as part of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus Unit 3 on Marketing. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 3 including:
• the 4Ps: Product, Price, Promotion, Place (distribution channels)
• the relationship between the customer and the business (the 4Cs): Customer solution, Cost to customer, Communication with customer, Convenience to customer
• ways in which customer relations can be improved
• how the 4Cs relate to the 4Ps
• goods, services
• recognising that products have a combination of tangible and intangible attributes
• the importance of product development
• product differentiation and USP (Unique Selling Point)
• how Product Life Cycle stage influences marketing activities
• product portfolio analysis as a way of achieving marketing objectives
• decisions about extension strategies
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.