A compilation of all the listening questions on AQA 2010-2012 Context LIFESTYLE: Sub context: RELATIONSHIPS & CHOICES, FUTURE PLANS, SOCIAL ISSUES é EQUALITY. Relevant audio files, mark schemes and transcripts also included. Audio files are per question as grouped in the word file and I have cut out as much of the repetition and pauses as I can.
Please see other resources for more past papers by topic.
This package contains a range of materials for the teaching of GCSE and A level Spanish. I have included some tracking documents using both the Old KS2 levels and the new Scaled score levels as a starting point. Each of the trackers comes with an analysis tool so that you know where you are with the cohort and you can identify the different groups of learners (PP, AEN etc). They are ideal for driving effective intervention. Please add me on Twitter @thenortherner19 for questions and updates.
The materials include the rollowing:
- A2 SPANISH revision materials and assessment guidance
- GCSE SPANISH COMPREHENSIVE REVISION MATERIALS
- Superb AS Spanish REVISION AND SUMMARY resources
- MFL 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9) Using the old KS3 levels as a starting point
NEW MFL 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (USING SCALED SCORE KS2)
- 70 + AfL activities for all teachers (Generic for all MFL Teachers)