Students take on the role of the infamous math detective with this engaging way to practice and review the domain of functions. Students follow clues to solve a mystery that takes students "traveling" around Switzerland. Problems are all algebraic.
Included in this activity:
- Teacher's Guide
- Detective Scenario and map
- 12 clues (problems)
- Location labels (optional)
A great addition to your Algebra 2 or PreCalculus curriculum. I like to use this after we complete interactive notebook notes on GCF and LCM.
Find more math detectives, quests, and treasure hunts.
Functions resources currently available include:
- Representing Functions Interactive Notebook and Card Activity
- Evaluate Functions Task Card Activity for Algebra 2 and PreCalculus
- Evaluate Functions Puzzle Activity for Algebra 2 and PreCalculus
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.