- deconstruction of text: analysis of themes, content, structure
- key scenes or turning points in the narrative
- relationship with audience; the nature of the communication
- character and characterisation
- style, structure, language, genre and stage directions
- use of performance space and spatial relationships on stage
- use of design elements.
It also explains the component and the expectations.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.