If you need strong visual support for your classroom to reinforce the key ideas about ENERGY PRODUCTION from different sources, here is a great bundle of INFOGRAPHICS, POSTERS, and reading materials.
The printable infographics and posters offer a great summary of the key ideas about different ways we can produce energy. The eBooks in PDF format can be printed or used for digital readings and slide presentations of basic definitions.
• Thermal and Photovoltaic energy, the processes in which these two types of energy are involved, and the consequences that result from using them
• wind energy and the forms of energy that intervene in its production
• hydrogen, its components and uses, as well as the fuel cell
• electricity production: classified by the energy forms used for obtaining electric power
• the units of energy
Energy Production Posters and Reading Bundle contains:
• Key Concepts about Energy – A PDF handbook with key definitions and explanations of the sources of energy
• Poster: Thermal and Photovoltaic Energy – An infographic explaining Thermal and Photovoltaic energy
• Poster: Hydrogen Energy – An infographic that enables the teacher to explain graphically and didactically about hydrogen
• Poster: Energy Winds – An infographic about wind energy and the forms of energy that intervene in its production
• Poster: Producing Electricity – An infographic depicting a unique perspective on electricity production
• Poster: How Can Energy Be Measured? – An infographics about the most used power and energy in the world
Find lots of fun digital and interactive science resources at www.elesapiens.com. Discover our tools and services for Schools and Teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.