Each episode can stand alone, although it is more interesting to start from the beginning and watch them in order.
I usually show these to my second year students during the second semester. They have enough vocabulary to understand most of the dialog by this time.
The worksheets provide comprehension checks but also scaffolding resources. In this packet you will find:
• vocabulary list with English translations
• vocabulary list with no translations - have students fill in while watching
• comprehension questions in French
• comprehension questions in English
• flashcards for the vocabulary list
• quick explanation and practice for reflexive verb commands
• word search
• crossword puzzle
• Fill in the Blanks
• label the picture worksheet - both with and without a vocabulary list
• scrambled sentences worksheet
There are many places to view the episodes, youtube has them in both sub-titled and non sub-titled versions. For lower level students, I would suggest the version with French subtitles.
Episode 2: Sam fait du shopping
with subtitles: http://youtu.be/B4mMdHm1QVc
without subtitles: http://youtu.be/op5KoLUXQHs
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.