If you are looking for FUN and ENGAGING STEM resources focused on FORCE and MOTION, here is a great bundle of posters, readings, and classroom activities.
The printable posters are a great visual reinforcement for your students with simple explanations and comparisons of the concepts. The EBooks are handbooks in PDF format which you can print out. You can also use them to do digital readings or make slide presentations.
Some of the best features include the classroom activities and worksheets. These activities give students an opportunity to experiment with different types of forces and apply their knowledge by creating their own simple machines.
• Basic concepts on force and motion of free-bodies
• Contact and distance forces such as friction, drag, gravity, magnetism, etc.
• Newton’s three laws of classical dynamics on the motion of bodies explained in very simple and comprehensible language
• Simple machines and their functions (screws, levers and their fulcrums, inclined planes, pulleys, etc.)
• The efficiency involved in the use of machines to facilitate human work as well as save energy and resources
Forces, Motion and Simple Machines pack contains:
• Key Concepts About Forces and Motion - A PDF handbook with key definitions and explanations of forces and movement.
• Poster: Force, Energy and Work - powerful visual comparisons of these often confused concepts.
• Poster: Newton´s Laws - graphics and simple descriptions of the 3 laws
• Classroom activity: Physics Olympics – A fun outdoor or indoor activity focused on experimenting with forces and movement.
• Key Concepts About Machines - A PDF handbook with key definition and explanations of machines, robotics and technology.
• Classroom activity: A World of Machines - Activities that help students discover the presence of simple machines in everyday life.
• Poster: Simple Machines – Simple and straightforward comparisons of the structure and function of simple machines
• Worksheets: Fallen words – printable worksheets in which students must use their knowledge of forces, gravity and air resistance to complete various texts
Find lots of fun digital and interactive science resources at www.elesapiens.com. Discover our tools and services for Schools and Teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.