This resource is for children and teachers to help you demonstrate, break down the FUNDAmental Movement Skills (FMS)
Objective: Children to understand, demonstrate and master the FUNDAmental Movement Skills (FMS).
Try these FUNDAmental Movement Skill Cards to support teachers and pupils PE knowledge, understanding and application of FUNDAmental Movement Skills also known as Gross Motor Skills.
- 17 FUNDAmental Movement Skills (FMS) Cards
- Balance Static
- Balance Dynamic
-Kicking … And so many more!
- Supports teachers to breakdown those all important FUNDAmental Movement Skills
- Teachers can print and share with your class.
- Flash up on screen or Powerpoint during your PE lessons.
- Download, Laminate and Print your cards off.
- Create your own FUNDAmental Movement Skill circuit.
- Child Friendly & Teacher Clues included… And so much more!
Remember to leave your feedback or send FUNDA evidence/ pictures of your children using this resource, we often reward teachers and schools who leave us positive feedback.