Human Space Exploration - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. By purchasing this bundle you will save 50% vs. purchasing the individual components separately.
By the end of this 5E lesson, students will:
• Investigate human space history
• Learn about the current space program including the ISS and the role it plays in the development of our scientific knowledge
• Be able to describe how astronauts perform everyday activities such as showering, sleeping, eating, etc.
• Explain the negative effects of microgravity and what astronauts do to combat it
• Think about the limitations of human space travel as well as possible long-term solutions
How does the 5E model facilitate learning?
• It emphasizes inquiry, critical thinking, and the process of science
• Its success is backed by countless scientific studies that demonstrate its effectiveness
• It’s built around the idea that humans construct knowledge and meaning from their learning experiences. That they build upon their prior knowledge and to be effective, learning needs to be active and allow the participants to construct new knowledge from their experiences